Before downloading an image file, users can select a pre-determined crop template for social media platforms, or select a pre-determined aspect ratio to use as the crop.
Cropping a Single Image File
- Select a file on the Portal and click Download
- Click Crop to crop the image before download
- Select a preset from the available options, or custom crop the image by selecting the Custom preset
4. If needed, make further adjustments to your image by resizing the crop overlay from each corner, or change the center-point of your cropped image by moving the crop overlay
5. Once your crop is complete, click Finish Cropping > Download. Your download will begin automatically.
Note: Cropping images on download does not alter the resolution of the image. The cropped file will always download at its original resolution. For example, if an image is originally uploaded at 300dpi, the file will download at 300dpi, even when cropped.
Social Media Presets
The available Social Media presets have the following aspect ratios:
|Social Media Preset||Aspect Ratio|
|Instagram Post||710 x 710 px|
|Instagram Story||399 x 710 px|
|Facebook Cover||820 x 312 px|
|Facebook Profile||180 x 180 px|
|Twitter Cover||1500 x 500 px|
|Twitter Profile||400 x 400 px|
|Twitter In-Stream||1600 x 904 px|
|120 x 120 px|
|1350 x 1080 px|