PhotoShelter's Asana integration helps streamline your workflows by automatically pushing assets into PhotoShelter once they receive final approval in Asana. This ensures the most up-to-date assets are immediately available in your Library, and removes the step for team members to add finished assets to PhotoShelter when they are approved.
Contact the Customer Success team to add the Asana Integration to your PhotoShelter for Brands account.
- In your PhotoShelter account, click Admin > Integrations and select Asana from the Integrations Directory.
- Click Create new Integration.
- Add a title and description and click Create.
- In the popup that appears, click Connect and log into your Asana account. When prompted to grant permission to PhotoShelter, click Allow.
- In the drop-down that appears, choose your Asana Workspace
- Once authorized, click +Create new solution and add a title and description.
- Under Solution Trigger, select Asana Project Notification.
- Under Action, select Transfer to PhotoShelter gallery.
- Under Asana Project, search for the name of a Project in your Asana Workspace.
- Under PhotoShelter gallery name, enter the name of a gallery in your Library. This gallery will be the target gallery for all imports from the chosen Asana Project selected in step 9.
- Click Create. The solution will be enabled automatically.
Keep in mind that this integration is best for Projects that have a feedback and approval workflow. For more information on managing your Asana Projects, including best practices for approvals, see their Knowledge Base: Giving feedback and approvals
If your Asana Projects are already use a feedback and approvals workflow, marking the task associated with that approval as complete will automatically import the image into your chosen target gallery.
Does the integration only support image files?
Yes, currently the integration only supports importing image files into your PhotoShelter Library.
Does the integration work on all tiers of Asana?
Yes! The integration is compatible with all Asana packages, including the free Basic package.