Before downloading an image file, Library Staff can select from a pre-determined crop template for social media platforms, or select a pre-determined aspect ratio to use as the crop.
Cropping a Single Image File
- Select the file thumbnail in the center pane and select Actions > Download
- Download the original file, or click Crop to crop the image before download
- Select a preset from the available options, or custom crop the image by selecting the Custom preset
4. If needed, make further adjustments to your image by resizing the crop overlay from each corner, or change the center-point of your cropped image by moving the crop overlay
5. Once your crop is complete, click Finish Cropping > Download. Your download will begin automatically.
Social Media Presets
The available Social Media presets have the following aspect ratios:
Social Media Preset
|710 x 710 px|
|Instagram Story||399 x 710 px|
|Facebook Cover||820 x 312 px|
|Facebook Profile||180 x 180 px|
|Twitter Cover||1500 x 500|