PhotoShelter for Brands is a cloud-based media library specifically designed for businesses and organizations. Photoshelter Photographer accounts are similar to Brands accounts, but they differ in a few key areas:
- A PhotoShelter for Brands account may be owned by a company or institution, rather than an individual.
- PhotoShelter for Brands accounts have a multi-user, role-based structure, whereas PhotoShelter Photographers accounts assume the photographer is the administrator, editor and tagger.
- The PhotoShelter for Brands user interface and terminology are geared to organizations rather than photographers.
- PhotoShelter for Brands offers a consolidated organization and permission structure, appropriate for a company.
- PhotoShelter for Brands offers limited customization options, while PhotoShelter Photographer accounts offer a wide range of professional portfolios and customizable websites.
- PhotoShelter Photographer accounts can store image files only, whereas PhotoShelter for Brands accounts may offer additional support for video, audio, and other file types.